Yes. Red Line Oil's racing oils
provide more wear protection than motor oils for passenger vehicles, however, these products contain fewer detergents and are not suitable for street use.
Reformulated for improved frictional properties Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution Each of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear.
Engine oil break in additive
- Provides conventional motor oils with antiwear additives like zinc and phosphorus (ZDDP) necessary to protect against camshaft and valvetrain damage on break-in.
2 STROKE RACE OIL 473ml
- Ultimate in two-cycle performance, extreme cleanliness. Popular in racing and daily applications like motorcycles, marine, snowmobile racing, etc. Dyno proven for gains of 3-5% and more power over longer runs. For use where NMMA TC-W3 lubricants are recommended. High-temp stability prevents deposits on combustion chambers, exhaust ports, upper ring, and piston crown. Suggested use at 50:1, but useful up to 100:1 depending on operating conditions. Chemistry in Two-Cycle Kart Oil and Two-Stroke Race Oil are identical, with different labels.
2 STROKE KART OIL 473ml
- Popular alternative to Motul Grand Prix 2T and 800-T, as it mixes to similar ratios at a much lower price. More power and better bearing protection than castor bean oils. Allows operation at up to 25įF greater cylinder head temperature. Can be mixed at higher fuel ratios than other kart oils Approved for WKA Manufacturers Cup competition. Chemistry in Two-Cycle Kart Oil and Two-Stroke Race Oil are identical, with different labels.
4 STROKE KART OIL US QUART
- Popular in Four-Cycle karting engines like Yamaha/Burris F200, Briggs Animal and World Formula, Honda GX 160 and GX 200, Kohler, Tecumseh and Clones. A 5W20 multigrade that provides balance of wear and ring seal. Designed to eliminate carbon build up on valves, pistons and chambers. Avoids DQ at tech inspection due to combustion chamber deposits.
30WT RACE ENGINE OIL
- Popular in NASCAR and Road Racing
40WT RACE ENGINE OIL
- Versatile product used in stock car racing, road racing, and sprint cars. Used by many of the top Dirt Late Model teams. Used by top teams in NASCAR Spec engines for Camping World East and West Series.
50WT RACE ENGINE OIL
- Used in applications with wider bearing clearances. Popular with sprint and midget applications on methanol -- offers less frequent oil changes due to less fuel dilution.
For more information please see our main FAQ page.